This level of education Headline Animator

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WHY DO BANKS FAIL?







Why do banks fail? This was the question ask by many of my friends yesterday. I said, let me ask you one question. Why did you deposit your money in the bank? They said because when we have the money in our bags we feel always spending it away. Money is always hot in the hands. So I said, you have just answered your own question. Because, if you can not trust yourself handling your own money, then, the probability that you make wrong choices on whom to entrust your cash is very high. In parting I said, the banks failed because the depositors also failed in the test for self-trust.

1 comment:

  1. If I don't spend my money I feel it burning a whole in my pocket.I don't have a bank Account because I don't need one

    ReplyDelete