This level of education Headline Animator

Sunday, September 6, 2009

GLUTTONY





Some people say it is just hormonal. They do not really eat that much! Maybe they have not the wisdom to reason that much! Some also say, ‘eat drink and be merry, anyway tomorrow you will die’. It is the same as some advocates say, you have got to be greedy and become rich and stable while alive. But, I do not listen to the astutes’. Bottom line is, frugality and prudence are two of the critical virtues that are set as scales for a productive life. Modesty and ignoring the slip of others for their ignorance are another of the desirable qualities that are ordained by God. Hence, in many times that I have sat beside a glutton, deal with a glutton, read the book of a glutton, or read the message of a glutton, I just say to myself, I wish, I wish, I wish . . . in the remaining years of their life they too will love themselves as they were designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment