This level of education Headline Animator

Sunday, September 6, 2009

ESSENTAIL OIL SUPPLIERS AND BUYERS











Not all suppliers are farmers. Most of them are traders. They buy the products that they trade from the producers or farmers. But, there are also farmers who directly market their produce of essential oils. Small time farmers and producers often find delimitations in terms of selling prices. But, the way I see it, quality of produced essential oil would create the difference. Small scale farmers then should strive to produce high quality products and command a name and a price in a highly competitive market.
I have found some suppliers which are also buyers which my friend Upendra can choose from. I have listed them as my favorite links: Indian Yellow pages, Jim Trade, Exporters India, and Indian Industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment