This level of education Headline Animator

Friday, August 28, 2009

WORKING MOM, GROWING UP DAUGHTER, AND INTELLIGENT PETS


Life was once very tough as a working mom with a growing up daughter studying in an exclusive school. But, who would think that a pet, pure white cat with yellow orange eyes would do our lives a great deal of role. I called her ‘sweety’, because she was adorably sweet. After a year sweety got pregnant. And then came the time when she was on the pangs of labor pains. I called my daughter and told her to assist me give a tender massage to ease the labor pains while constantly calling her name “sweety’. She delivered 5 little amazing kittens which we took care with lots of joy. One day, I got very sick. My physician told me I got something bad from dove dung. When I went home from the hospital, the neighbors told me that my cats killed all the doves around hunting everyone like a tiger hungry for a prey. My daughter and I just smiled and hugged sweety and her kittens. The following morning, I was having my cup of coffee at the garden when I saw sweety almost at the tip of the branch of a mango tree and flew like a bird catching its prey. I called my daughter, and the two of us were just breathless running out to see what would have happened to sweety. Sweety just said meow, meow, and meow and went back playing with her kittens in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment