This level of education Headline Animator

Monday, August 31, 2009

RICH AND POOR

I was in a friend’s house this morning. Their children were watching ‘Cinderella”. While watching the movie, the eight years old son was playing with his toy car on the side. Suddenly, he bursted with a big question saying, why is Cinderella poor, and why is her aunt rich? Why are there rich and why are there poor? Why did not God allow everyone to be rich? See mom always tells us we are not rich. We were all stunned and did not respond immediately. My brain was responding, but, it took me sometime to break in and say what was in my mind, anticipating that the parents would say something. I called the boy to come near me and I said, see, if there are no rich people, then there will be no poor people. The poor people are the justification of the rich. They have more work to do than the poor. The wealth that was given to them by God is meant to be distributed. So, the best among them are those who did well in allocating God’s wealth on earth. The poor are luckier because their only task is to account for how they spent what was given to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment