This level of education Headline Animator

Monday, March 29, 2010

INSOLUBLE FATS FROM MY BEEF STEAK


Sometimes it really makes sense to experiment a little. I took sometimes to ponder about the amount of fat i am taking in, considering my age. So, before preparing my steak, i boiled the half kilo of tender loin beef. Then, i separated the broth after 15 minutes of boiling. I placed it in the refrigerator for awhile to separate the fat. All those undesirables freely solidified on the surface. So, i simply strained them out and add the broth again to the meat and continued boiling until the meat was tender and all the water have evaporated. It was then that I added some spices and sauce for my favorite beef steak.


Above, i have pictured the scary fats which i have collected. I soaked it in alcohol and they formed lumps. This is apparently what i was suppose to get inside my body if i just continued cooking without necessarily bothering to removed such insoluble oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment