This level of education Headline Animator

Friday, March 14, 2014

Heart bypass recovery

Hello my dear readers! How are you today? I hope you are all doing well. In this post today, I would like to talk about my heart bypass experience or sometimes called cabbage surgery. The pains did not sink down on me soon after the process. This was perhaps because I have all the attention of my brothers, sisters, daughter, and hubby. They all took care of the things which I could not momentarily perform. When I was strong enough to do some chores to start with the ritual of an exercise, I did not force myself to go beyond the threshold of normal and regular breathing. I avoided what seemed to initiate stress. Gradually, I recovered my walking pace for an 8th of a kilometer each day. Perhaps, my diet which usually consisted of fish cooked with a lot of green fresh vegetables in a soup-like dish or poached, fresh fruits, a glass of milk, and plenty of water a day helped. I also would take to a nap every about 2-3 hours. Plus, I have managed to get 7 and a half to 8 hours straight sleep every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment